Thursday, January 19, 2012

read me.

Yep. I started a blog... another one.  Because the one I started before kinda got forgotten about & it just wasn't going anywhere.  So I decided to start another one.  My dream is to have thousands of followers so I can become famous & get asked to be on Ellen's show.  I'm kidding of course, but don't think there aren't those bloggers out there who want that. ;) Not that there's anything wrong with that.  Aim high!


So, I am just gonna post completely random blogs that probably have nothing to do with each other.  I mean, why not?  If I wanna write about food, I'll write about food.  If I wanna write about fashion, that's what you'll get.  If there's a certain scripture or song I'm really loving, you'll see it!  If I have a random thought, you can read about it here!  Basically, anything goes!

Until next time... peace out!

2 comments:

  1. her make-up and nails are always so pretty!! she looked so pretty in that peach outfit last night! love her skin color. totes jeal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need to get this blog more nessa-fied. wheres the glitter and sequins.

    i will always have a soft spot for steven tyler. purple hat and all.

    keep writing sister. you is smart. you is kind. you is important.

    ReplyDelete